Thinking I'll dump Adam Curry, Daypop? one of them, Or Register/slashdot.. And Salon, no place here really.
Mention http://www.fyuze.com Why can't SPS have this level of functionality?
It is sure that the Blogging phenomenon hasn't been missed by Microsoft, I just wonder how long it will take before we see their tale on it? They might take a while to do it, but I'd rather see it well thought out and done well, than thrown together badly and quickly. News feeds are also very useful thing that SharePoint would benefit enormously from.
Mention http://www.fyuze.com Why can't SPS have this level of functionality?
It is sure that the Blogging phenomenon hasn't been missed by Microsoft, I just wonder how long it will take before we see their tale on it? They might take a while to do it, but I'd rather see it well thought out and done well, than thrown together badly and quickly. News feeds are also very useful thing that SharePoint would benefit enormously from.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home